Attention, jobseekers! Here’s your opportunity to scan potential employers and get hired. The Manila Bulletin Job Fair 2017 is scheduled on May 30 to 31, 2017 (originally slated for May 23 to 24) in Skydome, SM North EDSA from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Interested attendees may register here. Registration is FREE.
For more information, visit mbclassifiedjobs.com or facebook.com/mbjobfair.
We’re looking for talented people who will join our growing team as:
– Must be a 3rd or 4th year student of Computer Science or related field
– Possesses a solid understanding of OOP language/frameworks such as Java, C#, C++, etc.
– Will report to our Ortigas Center, Pasig City office;
Content Writer Intern
– Must be fluent in written English & Filipino
– Must have excellent communication & writing skills
– Must be familiar with WordPress or similar CMS platforms
– Having an active social media presence is an advantage but not required
– May work from home.
Interested applicants may send their CV to email@example.com. Deadline of submission of application is June 20, 2017.
Hey there! We’re also on Facebook and Twitter.