Only 1 hour left today until acceptance of applications to ASES Bootcamp for Career Design closes! ASES Manila hosts its first ever local career design conference for students in Manila from May 26-28, 2017. This 3-day bootcamp will be held in 3 venues at Launch Garage Innovation Hub on Day 1, Ateneo de Manila University on Day 2, and at Microsoft Philippines on Day 3.
Participants must be college freshmen and current college students in order to join. The design conference aims to develop college students to be the best designers, marketers, coders, and entrepreneurs of the future.
Invited speakers for this year’s conference are the following:
• Paul Rivera, the co-founder and CEO of Kalibrr
• Jaykee Evangelista, the Design Team Lead of Canva Manila and former art director of Summit Media
• Artie Lopez, a startup coach and the co-founder of Brainsparks Philippines
• Kristian Guevara, the co-founder and CTO of Tralulu
• Ely Apao, founder of UX Philippines and a former product manager and UX manager in US Auto Parts and OLX Philippines respectively
• Jolly Estaris, one of the leading managers of Google Philippines, as well as an associate director for digital strategy creation and media planning for Mediacom
• Matec Villanueva, a marketing consultant at CNN Philippines and former chairman and CEO of Publicis Manila
For inquiries, email email@example.com. For more information, visit asesmanila.org or facebook.com/asesmnl.
ASES Manila is the local chapter of the Asia-Pacific Student Entrepreneurship Society (ASES), a student-run organization founded and based at Stanford University in 1989 with the goal of connecting student entrepreneurs all over the world to create a global network of innovators.